There are seven Chairs at School of Business:
- Chair of Business Administration
- Chair of Marketing
- Chair of Finance and Management
- Chair of Innovative Management
- Chair of Logistics
- Chair of Law and Humanitarian Subjects
- Chair of Digital Systems and Technologies.
School of Business of BSU also has:
- Department of Graduate Education
- Faculty of Proffecional Development and Retraining.
Chair of Business Administration
The most important functions of the Chair of Business Administration are organization of scientific and methodological support of the educational process, improving the quality of training, organizing and conducting educational work among the students. In order to become a highly qualified student, except the key development competencies of chosen profession, students should understand their place in the world, build a program of self-development, master decision-making technology and the ability to interact in a team.
Chair conducts training in Business Administration.
- Minsk, Oboinaya street, 7, 304
- Phone: +375 (17) 356 86 08, +375 (29) 654 35 86
Chair of Marketing
- international marketing
- ecommerce marketing
- Advertising activity.
Chair conducts training in marketing.
- Minsk, Moskovskaya street, 5, 414
- Phone: +375 (17) 317 59 54.
Chair of Finance and Management
Chair of Finance and Management provides training for highly qualified specialists in the field of personnel management and financial and investment management, as well as real estate management.
- Minsk, Oboinaya street, 7,
- Phone: +375 (17) 375 70 35.
Chair of Innovative Management
The main tasks of the Chair of Innovative Management are:
- implementation of the educational programs of the second stage of higher education and educational programs of additional adult education assigned to the department;
- substantive support of the educational process based on modern scientific achievements and innovative technologies;
- organization and conduct of research on the profile of the department, as well as the implementation of contractual research projects;
- training of scientific and pedagogical personnel of the highest qualification.
- Minsk, Moskovskaya street, 5, 208
- Phone: +375 (17) 395 69 29.
Chair of Logistics
Graduates of the Chair of Logistics work as logisticians, experts in the management of transportation processes, in procurement, supply chain design, freight forwarders, financial analysts in logistics centres, freight forwarding, manufacturing, distribution, and trading companies.
- Minsk, Moskovskaya street, 15 A, 48
- Phone: +375 (17) 222 04 12.
Chair of Law and Humanitarian Disciplines
The main activity of the Chair of Law and Humanitarian Disciplines is legal and humanitarian education. The content of chair is the integration of economic, legal and humanitarian knowledge. The department implements the concept of comprehensive legal training of specialists receiving education in the field of economics and business, which provides for the study of such disciplines as "Fundamentals of Law" (1 course), "Legal support of business" (2 course), "Legal regulation of professional activity" (3 course).
- Minsk, Moskovskaya street, 15A, 46
- Phone: +375 (17) 399 86 25, +375 (29) 622 52 02.
Chair of Digital Systems and Technologies
Training a specialist in this speciality involves the formation of certain professional competencies, including knowledge and skills in organizing the management of information flows of government departments, enterprises, and organizations; to ensure technological processes of search, storage, updating, transmission and processing of information, etc.
- Minsk, Moskovskaya street, 15 A, 56
- Phone: +375 (17) 222 80 10.
Department of Graduate Education
Department of Graduate Education offers students 15 programs in the field of business education, including the international MBA program (Master of Business Administration) in Russian and English, the exclusive program “Design of Complex Integrated Systems”, etc.
- Minsk, Moskovskaya street, 5
- Phone: +375 (17) 395 69 17, +375 (29) 186 05 38.
Facility of Professional Development and Retraining
Faculty of Professional Development and Retraining provides vocational training of personnel with higher education. The department activities are intended to supplementary adult education on all professions that are licensed in Belarusian State University. Retraining is in 15 educational programs (including the Executive MBA) and Advanced Training in 16 programs.
- Minsk, Moskovskaya street, 15 A
- Phone: +375 (17) 222 83 19, +375 (29) 174 50 02.