Before arrival in Minsk:
- Send an email to email@example.com enclosing a scan of the passport (if there is no passport, then the ID-card number and the name of the applicant), as well as indicating the chosen program and language of study;
- After our receiving the application via email, an interview with the applicant is scheduled;
- In case of successful completion of the interview, the applicant must send a scan/photo of the passport and its translation into Russian to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is no passport, then send a scan/photo of the ID-card. The School of Business of BSU prepares an official document (Conditional Admission Letter) confirming that the applicant has passed the interview. Please note that this document is not a confirmation of the applicant's enrollment in the School. Enrollment takes place only after the personal submission of a package of documents by the applicant to the department of international cooperation of the School of Business of BSU!
- Please state in an email (email@example.com) whether there is a need for an accommodation in a student dormitory;
- The preparation of an official invitation letter to study begins after all the above points have been completed.
!!! An invitation letter cannot be issued for the ID-card.
Required documents for admission to the Master’s Degree
- Original documents on education indicating the disciplines studied and the grades (points) obtained for them, as well as notarized translations of these documents into Russian;
- Medical certificate on the state of health and a notarized translation of the certificate into Russian. The medical certificate must not be older than 6 months!
- Certificate stating HIV negative status, issued by the official health authority of the country from which the applicant came to study, with a notarized translation of the document into Russian. The medical certificate must not be older than 6 months!
- A copy of the passport and a notarized translation of the passport into Russian, made upon arrival in the Republic of Belarus;
- A copy of the COVID-19 vaccination certificate (if any);
- One 3x4 photo.